AirFinders provides specialist engineering services focused in the area of underground mine ventilation to hard-rock and soft-rock mines across the world.
We are the leading industry resource to provide clients with rapid solutions to ventilation issues which ensures production guidances are consistently met.
Our main goal is to provide customers with practical, innovative and simple ventilation solutions that maximize value and enhance health and safety standards.
AirFinders provides the following engineering services:
- ventilation audits to maximize system efficiency and improve the work environment
- troubleshooting and de-bottlenecking ventilation issues
- ventilation system design for new mines or for mine expansions
- specification and selection of ventilation equipment
- development of ventilation solutions to reduce energy consumption
- development of ventilation management strategies
- development of life of mine ventilation plans
We Turn Ventilation Problems into Power and Cost Saving Solutions
We perform production plan and ventilation plan reconciliation analyses to optimize the flow distribution to areas of production demand and to ensure that miners work in a safe and healthy environment.
If you have any questions, require any additional information about our services, or would like to request a copy of our engineering qualifications, please contact AirFinders.